Funtington Players Committee
The Committee is responsible for making sure the Society runs properly and in accordance with its constitution.
Here is a link to The Constitution.
• It makes sure that we put on two full plays each year in the Spring and Autumn, supported by a programme of play readings, studio and 'café theatre' productions plus a varied programme of social events.
• It tries to make sure something happens every month, sometimes more often.
• It makes sure by monthly newsletters, sent by e-mail or snail mail, that the membership is kept up-to-date with what is going on.
• It keeps the Society financially sound, maintains standards and ensures the Society is well regarded by our audiences and other organisations with which we have contact.
• And it tries to do all this in a light-hearted way so that our drama is fun, and doesn't feel too much like hard work
For information about the individual roles of the members see Funtington Players Management Committee